Finch Paper Controlled Wood Policy
In keeping with our commitment with FSC values Finch Paper LLC declares not to be directly or indirectly involved in the following activities:
- Illegal logging or the trade in illegal wood or forest products;
- Violation of traditional and human rights in forestry operations;
- Destruction of high conservation values in forestry operations;
- Significant conversion of forests to plantations or non-forest use;
- Introduction of genetically modified organisms in forestry operations;
- Violation of any of the ILO Core Conventions, as defined in the ILO Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work, 1998.
For more information on Finch Paper’s forestry and wood procurement policies, please call the Finch Woodlands Office at (518) 793-2541.